Podium Power - Next Level Public Speaking, Presentations and PowerPoint Repair!
Does your job/career require a lot of public speaking and reporting to groups? Do you work in or with the media? Are you unsure of how your speaking/presenting is coming across? Would you like to be seen as a confident, trust-worthy, and persuasive leader?
If so then let me help you develop clear words, a calm voice, and confident body language. I have been interviewed by newspaper, radio and TV to discuss the best body language and public speaking communication techniques, including breaking down the strengths and weaknesses of political candidates and their performances at major political debates. This includes the recent Ontario leadership debate with Premier Dalton McGuinty and the 2011 Federal Leaders’ Debate with Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
Who Will Benefit?
This program is ideal for people that must do a lot of public speaking with clients, shareholders, at meetings, formal presentations, PowerPoint, proposals, keynote addresses, M.C. duties, academic presentations, media relations, or are in the media, politics, etc.
What You Will Learn:
A few of the things you will learn in Podium Power includes:
- Dealing with the fear of pubic speaking
- Verbal techniques so you add power and persuasion
- How to structure a winning talk/presentation, small or large
- How to motivate and influence others
- Vocal rules so you sound calm, clear and confident
- Advanced body language techniques to build rapport and trust
- Using visual aids and hand-outs
- PowerPoint repair, so you don’t bore people to death!
- Full feedback analysis on your presentations, speeches and media interviews (if required) with our unique ’3V Communications’ format
This program includes a 3V workbook, interactive and dynamic coaching sessions, and assigned homework both written and online.
Required Investment In Time:
This customizable coaching program runs for a recommended minimum of 6 sessions. You can run the sessions as often as you like, according to what fits your comfort and schedule best. You will be assigned homework to keep you busy in between sessions.