Ace The Interviews
Focus on the verbal, vocal and visual communication techniques needed to pass management level or post-doctorate job interviews. Have a communication expert review your cover letters, resume or C.V., share tips and strategies on common interview Q & A, and practice presenting yourself clearly and professionally in mock interviews.
Who Will Benefit?
This program is ideal for people changing jobs, seeking jobs or those entering the workforce for the first time. It is also very helpful for those interviewing within both commercial and academic organizations, and newcomers who have little experience taking interviews in Canada.
What You Will Learn:
A few of the things you will learn in Ace The Interviews include:
- Review and tweak cover letters
- Review and tweak resumes/CVs
- Most common styles and example interview questions to expect
- The best strategies on how to answer tough questions
- Formulas to assist in giving the interviewer what he/she really wants
- How to express yourself clearly and confidently
- How to simplify complex ideas
- How to build rapport with the interviewer
- What key body language you should know and display to increase your chances of success
- How to talk about your great qualities without sounding arrogant
- How to demonstrate past or current achievements
- How to show that you would be a great fit!
- Lots of mock interview practice
This program includes a 3V workbook, interactive and dynamic coaching sessions, and assigned homework both written and online.
Required Investment In Time:
This customizable coaching program runs for a recommended minimum of 4 sessions, and you can run the sessions as often as you like, depending on mutual availability.